Discover stylish bars, hip mixologists and heritage brewers. Sip a delicious cocktail, an elegant wine or a craft beer while enjoying spectacular views of iconic Sydney attractions, such as the World Heritage-listed Sydney Opera House, glittering Sydney Harbour and beautiful sandy beaches.
For drinks with breathtaking views, Blu Bar on 36 is perched on the Shangri-La Hotel’s 36th floor in The Rocks, O Bar and Dining revolves 47 floors above the city streets, and the Supper Club is on level 32 of the InterContinental Sydney. 360 Bar and Dining rotates slowly in the Sydney Tower Eye.
For rooftop bars, enjoy the splendid harbour views from Henry Deane in the beautifully restored Hotel Palisade near Walsh Bay. Cosy small bars are plentiful, such as Bulletin Place near Circular Quay, Eau De Vie in Darlinghurst, Button Bar in Surry Hills, and Uncle Kurt’s in Parramatta.
There are delightful wine bars, such as Fix St James in the city centre. For cocktail bars, try the creative alchemy at The Roosevelt in Potts Point and Charlie Parker’s in Paddington. Beer lovers will be pleased with the breweries, including Australia’s oldest pub brewery, The Lord Nelson Brewery.
• Sydney City for hip bars, iconic views and heritage brewers
• Inner Sydney for cool mixologists and innovative brewers
• Sydney East for stylish bars and ocean and harbour views
• Sydney North for cool bars, water views and hip brewers
• Sydney West for vibrant Church Street and a sake brewer
• Sydney South for bars with ocean views at Cronulla Beach