Automata is Head Chef Clayton Wells' first solo restaurant, bringing a movable approach to a frequently changing five-course menu. Components stem from Clayton’s varied background at some of Australia and Europe’s...
From the sparkling blue of Sydney Harbour to famous beaches such as Bondi and Manly, you’ll find a delectable range of restaurants near iconic Sydney attractions. Savour authentic flavours from around the world across this vibrant multicultural city, where innovation and tradition meet.
Delicious experiences in Sydney
Taste the delights of Sydney for a world of delicious experiences. With an abundance of fresh produce, great seafood and multicultural influences, Sydney is a melting pot and restaurants cater for a range of tastes and budgets. Treat yourself to authentic flavours and mouth-watering cuisines.
From north to south and east to west, check out the enticing variety of places to eat:
• Sydney City, home to the iconic Sydney Opera House
• Inner Sydney for new dining and taste sensations
• Sydney East for beachside dining at Bondi and Coogee
• Sydney North, home to Taronga Zoo and Manly Beach
• Sydney West for sports and international flavours
• Sydney South, home to the Royal National Park
Reserve a table for gourmet dining options, such as Quay on the edge of Sydney Harbour. Try one of the hip dining precincts or outdoor dining, such as Woolloomooloo’s timber Finger Wharf. For waterside dining, take a Sydney Seaplane for a memorable day. Brunch in Sydney is popular, too.