- Saturday 25 January to Sunday 26 January 2014 Be The Influence Australian Boardriders Battle
Be The Influence Australian Boardridersggg
Dramatic cliff tops that you can explore on foot, great surfing beaches, lush countryside and historic landmarks make this a fascinating part of Sydney. Beachside suburbs include Cronulla, Maroubra and Malabar; with Bundeena – on the edge of Royal National Park – just a short ferry ride away. At Mascot, you’ll find Sydney International Airport as well as excellent factory outlet shopping.
Cronulla Beach is one of Sydney’s great surf beaches, and an ideal place to learn how to surf this summer. North of Cronulla, the sandy beaches and ocean baths are great for swimming. The cafe and restaurant scene is great, with plenty of places to enjoy a seaside drink and a lazy summer lunch. The Slam Beach Volleyball Festival on 7 December is an amateur beach volleyball competition that’s lots of fun. Join in or watch while enjoying the live entertainment and DJs.
With its close proximity to the airport, Mascot is an option to choose short stay accommodation for your stopover in Sydney. You can also hire a car and enjoy a daytrip or scenic flight to the Blue Mountains.
La Perouse is where French explorer Comte de la Perouse arrived in 1788. Visit La Perouse Museum to learn about the local history of the area.
Popular Sydney South pages
Sydney West sits at the foot of the beautiful Blue Mountains. Take the scenic route to Parramatta on a Rivercat from Circular Quay. Once there, you can explore the history of Australia’s second oldest European settlement.Penrith, Windsor and the Featherdale Wildlife Park are also great spots to visit.
Located between the city and the coast, the eastern suburbs are home to some of Sydney's well known outdoor attractions – Bondi Beach, Watsons Bay, South Head and Nielsen Park. Enjoy the surf and party at Bondi Beach, go to Watsons Bay for greatseafood, to shop and to walk the magnificent coastline.
- Bundeena Bundeena is a pretty seaside village, just across the Port Hacking River from Cronulla, Sydney’s southern...
- Cronulla On the coastline around Cronulla, there are plenty of things to do from surfing and fishing, to hiking, w...
- Mascot Mascot is an ideal base for a short stay in Sydney or a transit stopover at Sydney Airport, and with easy...
- Surrounds Mascot is an ideal base for a short stay in Sydney or a transit stopover at Sydney Airport, and with easy...