Sydney by the sea, Bondi Beach
Bondi Beach has a style all its own. The promenade at the back of the beach is a favourite track for joggers and roller bladers while Campbell Parade is a popular grazing ground with Sydney’s cafe society. Book in for a surf lesson or head to an oceanfront bar or restaurant.
- Monday 24 June Bondi Whale Festival
*** Latest event details are
- Saturday 29 June to Monday 15 July Bondi Winter Festivals
- Until Sunday 24 November Bondi Markets
About Sydney east
Located between the city and the coast, the eastern suburbs are home to some of Sydney's best outdoor attractions - iconic Bondi Beach, Watsons Bay, South Head and Nielsen Park. In Centennial Parklands, just 15 minutes from the city centre, you can go horse riding, cycling or hiking through a 360-hectare green space.
Beaches here have always had a style of their own for great waves, great cafes and great shopping. The Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk is a highlight, offering beautiful coastline vistas and cosy beaches. Paddington, Bondi Junction and Double Bay offer some of the best Sydney shopping experiences with a mix of high street shops and boutiques and stylish malls.
Love Every Second of Sydney in Winter
Sydney comes alive day and night in winter with a packed line-up of exclusive, Sydney-only events, big-city shopping and some of Australia’s best dining experiences. The city is the beautiful backdrop to the much-loved winter festival of lights, music and ideas, Vivid Sydney. It’s also the perfect time of the year to enjoy seasonal dining, the latest foodie trends, shopping treats and family fun.
- Bondi Bondi Beach is one of Sydney’s most stunning beaches. Popular with backpackers, billionaires, board rider...
- Coogee With a shimmering beach, magnificent coastal walk and Marine Reserve attracting snorkellers and scuba div...
- Double Bay Double Bay is located on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour, with pretty open parks, tree-lined boulevards, ...
- Moore Park Home to major sports stadiums, entertainment venues, a dining and shopping precinct and an expansive park...