Chapel Hill Retreat
Chapel Hill Retreat is located in Berambing NSW.
The property is 35 acres and is often used for wedding a functions.
There are various accommodation options available onsite from Bulgamatta Homestead originally built in 1830 which sleeps up to 12 people to the smaller accommodation o sleeping up to three people.
The chapel on the Hill and Chapel Hill retreat were opened in 1994. The present garden at that time was a very rough paddock with bracken and blackberry bushes. Bulgamatta, the adjourning, homestead was first settled in 1830 by Lieutenant George Meares Countess Bowen.
The chapel was build in 1994 by the late Jack Plane, who had a long life commitment to the care and quality of life of the aged in the community.