Term 1 Weekly Drama Classes
Friday 18 June 2021 to Monday 21 June 2021 (WEEKLY event)
Need confidence and creativity? Want to build your performance muscles?
Weekly Drama does this...and much more.
Teaching Artists balance skills building with Artistic Practice. Throughout the year, all classes work on:
Voice, Movement and Body, Ensemble, Stagecraft, Improvisation and Script (prepared performance).
Marion Street Theatre for Young People Incorporated believe in developing these skills by bringing young people together with theatre artists. While they're learning about voice, movement and performance, they're also asking deep questions about the world they live in...and working towards putting this on stage in an engaging, fun and exhilarating way! What better way to make friends than through crafting stories and performing together?
The classes include
- 1 class a week for 8 weeks
- Trial Classes - enrol in these on our website
- Classes are between 1 - 2 hrs long, depending on age groups
- Small class sizes - classes are capped at 16 (sometimes smaller)
- Teaching Artists are qualified industry professionals
- Online and In-Person classes available
They want to give students as many opportunities as possible - to perform in shows, have careers in the arts, to be a part of the MSTYP community, develop a life-long love for theatre, and make friends for life.