St Stephens Anglican Church
The foundation stone of St Stephens Anglican Church was laid in 1837, with the first service held in the courthouse. St Stephens is the 14th oldest church still in use in Australia and is of gothic design. The trig location of Penrith is taken from the north west corner of the church tower.
The historic cemetery behind the church is open at all times.