Photography Class for Intermediates
Friday 26 February 2021 to Tuesday 30 November 2021
Have been practicing photography for a while and would like to take your photography to the next level? If so, this Sydney workshop is for you!
Together we will dive into the advanced capabilities of your DSLR, and discuss composition.
The workshop will be broken down into three parts:
- Advanced capabilities of your DSLR (30-minutes - location: your teacher's place in Bondi Beach)
- Composition (30-minutes - location: your teacher's place in Bondi Beach)
- Practice on Bondi Beach (30-minutes)
Throughout the photography class, you will learn about:
- Focusing on a specific point (e.g. a person's eye)
- Getting sharp images
- Controlling depth of field
- Workflow techniques