Photography Class for Beginners
Saturday 29 February 2020
If you are just starting out in photography, this workshop will arm you with a solid foundation and understanding of the essentials of photography and a solid understanding of your cameras buttons, modes and capabilities.
The two-hour workshop will be broken down into two parts:
1. Foundation and understanding of the essentials of photography (1 hour and 15 minutes - Location: cafe in Bondi Beach).
2. Practice on Bondi Beach! (45 minutes - Location: on the beach).
You will learn about:
- Camera's buttons and menus
- Modes M, AV, TV and Auto
- Shutter speeds and apertures
- Metering and exposure
- Raw versus Jpeg
- Introduction to composition