High Tea at Sea on Sydney Harbour
Revive and re-imagine a British tradition with a uniquely Australian twist onboard the High Tea at Sea. We’ve made it our own with pink bubbly, tiered platters, and a Harbour vista that even British aristocrats would find hard to believe.
Start each High Tea celebration with an Australian glass of pink bubbly, followed by your choice of fine tea. The High Tea experience becomes distinctly local once the tiered platters arrive, topped with sweet and savoury delicacies unlike any other restaurant in the city. Blinis topped with prawns, delicate petit fours, mini pastries and tartlets and more.
Departs Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1 at 1.30pm or Circular Quay Wharf 6 at 2.00pm.
- Stunning Sydney Harbour by day
- Premium upper deck seating with expansive windows offering million-dollar views
- Sweet and savoury High Tea shared platter
- Glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- One 90-minute circuit of Sydney Harbour onboard our air-conditioned super-cruiser Sydney 2000 with the option to stay a little longer if you like
- Explore the Harbour’s stunning beaches, national parks, world famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge icons
- Spacious outdoor open leisure decks to capture the perfect moments