St Bede's Catholic Church in King Street, Appin was designed by Father Therry in 1837. Inspection of the stonework indicates that different tradesmen built the church in stages. It has a slate roof and iron roofed square tower, which once had a timber belfry. St Bede's has an inscription carved over the entrance that reads "J.P. EPUS A.D. 1841". The Cemetery associated with the church has many historic headstones.