- Saturday 1 June The Loop Photography, Publishing & Styling Portfolio Masterclass - Vivid Sydney
The Loop's Portfolio Masterclasses offer
- Saturday 1 June My Little SIDEKLICK - taking your first pictures with Rachel Devine - Vivid Sydney
- Saturday 1 June to Sunday 2 June The Digital Playground - Vivid Sydney
Sydney travel information
Sydney’s laid-back outdoor lifestyle and physical allure make it one of the world’s easiest and most beautiful harbour cities to visit. Sydneysiders are a friendly, energetic bunch with a tell-it-like-it-is approach to life and proud of their city's famous icons - Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
When it comes to which city is Australia’s true global city, there’s no argument. It’s Sydney – with its sense of style, its love of sport and exuberant celebrations including New Year’s Eve, Gay Mardi Gras, Sydney Festival, Vivid Sydney and Sydney International Art Series. All of its attributes lie within easy reach of the city centre. Sydney’s harbour is its natural playground, the dominant factor in so much of what the city has to offer. The city has a wide-ranging cultural life, dynamic food scene and vibrant cityscape of outstanding contemporary and colonial architecture. Iconic beaches and five major national parks deliver unforgettable experiences.
Gateway to Australia and set on one of the world’s most stunning harbours, Sydney extends north and south of the harbour in a golden chain of easy-to-reach, inner-city beaches.
The temperate climate delivers warm summers and mild winters, with rainfall spreading throughout the year. January, the city's warmest month, averages temperatures between 18.6 °C and 25.8 °C. This warm climate attracts people to Sydney's iconic beaches, most notably Bondi and Manly, almost all year round.
Sydney is easily accessed by car and public transport. Sydney's Orbital road network is made up of 10 motorways linked with expressways, freeways and other main roads to get you around the city and surrounding areas. A public transport network of buses, CityRailtrains, monorails and Sydney ferries, service Sydney's major tourist attractions including beaches and shopping precincts along with accommodation.
- Inner Sydney The inner Sydney suburbs that form a ring around the city centre are lively precincts, packed with attrac...
- Sydney City Discover what makes Sydney city centre so iconic from its huge variety of attractions, historic sites, la...
- Sydney East The eastern suburbs are home to some of Sydney's best outdoor attractions - iconic Bondi Beach, Watsons B...
- Sydney North Things to do in Windsor, Rouse Hill House and Farm, historic Windsor, accommodation in Windsor, Hawkesbur...
- Sydney South Enjoy the natural beauty of south Sydney on walking trails that follow the rugged coastline of Botany Bay...
- Sydney West Head west of Sydney for some fun-packed action and adventure, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, go karti...