Manly Whale Watching provides Sydney and Northern Beaches whale watching enthusiasts with the ultimate location to whale watch in Sydney. The Manly Whale Watching base is located only five to 15 minut...
Sydney Ferry info
Can there be a better way to travel around one of the world's most beautiful harbour cities than by ferry? Sydney Ferries transports commuters and visitors via the meandering blue waterways that form the very heart of the city.
There are regular services to Manly, Parramatta, Balmain, Watsons Bay, Sydney Olympic Park, Taronga Zoo and many other locations. The entire Sydney Ferries fleet is wheelchair accessible with 20 accessible ferry wharves. Tickets are available in the following locations:
- Sydney Ferries ticket outlets at Circular Quay and Manly
- Ticket machines at Circular Quay and Darling Harbour Terminal
- The Cafe on board the Manly Ferry
- A cashier on board some Sydney Ferry services (such as the Parramatta River services).
- Third party Pre-Pay ticket resellers.
If you're looking for a cruise on Sydney Harbour, head to Circular Quay and King Street Wharf where you'll find morning, lunch, afternoon and evening cruises, some including meals and entertainment. Find out more about Sydney Harbour cruises or use the Tripview app to plan your journey.