Bicentennial Park - Sydney Olympic Park - Sydney Olympic Park
Bicentennial Park is a diverse natural asset combining the Badu Mangroves wetlands on Homebush Bay with 40 hectares of beautiful parklands featuring gentle hills, lakeside meadows and soothing green vistas. This park features playgrounds, picnic shelters, barbecues, toilets and several car parks.
Things to do at Bicentennial Park:
- enjoy a picnic on the grassy banks of Lake Belvedere or under a shady shelter
- have your own sausage sizzle using the free electric barbecue
- explore the adventure playground with its sandpit, slide, climbing frame, swings and shade sails
- walk, run or cycle along the shared pathways
- hire a bike from the bike shop
- take your dog for a walk (on-leash at all times in this park)
- duck and weave through the splashing fountains and water spouts at the water play area
Lilies Cafe is open for coffee and snacks.