Australian National Maritime Museum - Darling Harbour
Located at the northern end of Darling Harbour, the Australian National Maritime Museum is a distinctive indoor/outdoor attraction and a great days entertainment for the whole family.
Enter the awesome world of underwater warfare aboard the submarine; explore the last of the big gun destroyers; marvel at Spirit of Australia the fastest boat in the world or HMB Endeavour, Captain Cook's vessel of discovery and visit James Craig the 1874 Tall Ship (when in port).
The museum also hosts an ever-changing program of temporary exhibitions and a fleet of historic craft at its wharves.
At weekends and school holidays, there's a fantastic program of activities and hands-on fun for kids of all ages.
9:30am to 5pm daily (9:30am to 6pm daily in January) Closed Christmas Day only.
- 2014 Australian Badminton Open
- Beautiful Whale: Life-size Photographs by Bryant Austin
- Darling Harbour Christmas
- APX Apartments Darling Harbour
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Harbourside
- Four Points by Sheraton Sydney