Camden Golf Club - Narellan
Camden Golf Club Ltd was established in 1950 at its permanent site at Studley Park after occupying several sites in and around Camden since the 1930s. Camden Golf Club enjoys a superb location. Studley Park House is a commanding feature overlooking the golf course affording wonderful views of the surrounding area and distant Blue Mountains. The 18 hole golf course offers a challenge to all levels of golfers.