Batemans Bay & Eurobodalla
Montague Island is a nature sanctuary home to thousands of seals, penguins, and many bird species. Go snorkeling or scuba diving with seals and book a tour to see little penguins meander home after a long day of fishing. The island is also a great location for whale watching and seeing dolphins.
About Batemans Bay & Eurobodalla
A stunning coastline of beaches, river estuaries and craggy headlands makes Batemans Bay and Eurobodalla ideal holiday destinations. Cruise the pristine Clyde River, the cleanest of all the major rivers on Australia's east coast and famous for it's oysters. Cheese and wine are also a highlight of Eurobodalla's local produce. Explore the region's many historic villages like Tilba Tilba and Central Tilba, where you can relax in cafes, wander through craft galleries and snap up local artworks. Eleven kilometres off Narooma, Montague Island's clear waters teem with fish that are hunted by the island's colony of Australian fur seals. A great experience is to go snorkeling with these playful and inquisitive animals.
Saturday 28 November to Saturday 5 December 2015
Moruya Country Market The Moruya Country Market is a vibr
Saturday 28 November 2015 to Saturday 9 January 2016
Tilba Growers Market When you visit the charming histori
Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 26 November 2017
South Coast Nationals - Car, Bike and Truck Spectacular It's on again!
- Batemans Bay Batemans Bay is a bustling coastal town with majestic seascapes. It's located on the estuary of the Clyde River.
- Bodalla Quaint and historic, the township of Bodalla recalls the earliest days of settlement in the region.
- Broulee Broulee is a tranquil town well equipped for surf and sand holidays. It's a beachside town lying between headlands and backed by forest.
- Mogo An historic village that brings the goldmining era vividly alive.
- Moruya Moruya is an historic dairy town on the Moruya River surrounded by dairy pastures and rugged national parks.
- Narooma Narooma is a coastal town with superb beaches and abundant wildlife.
- Tilba Tilba Tilba and Central Tilba are pretty, rural towns with great character and wonderful gardens.
- Tuross Head Tuross Head is a relaxed but invigorating town built on a coastal headland surrounded by broad waterways to the west and the vast Coila Lake to the north.